He Australian Open comes to an end and will do so in the best possible way, with an unprecedented duel between two tennis players who, after some memorable semi-finals, have hard-earned their place in the final. He Sinners against Medvedev It’s a match to decide who the champion is first Grand Slam of the year and the TonyBet bookmaker has launched its odds and bets and made some of them the best on the market.
He Sinners against Medvedev takes place on that day January 28, 2024starts at 9:30 p.m and the game seems extremely balanced. Next, we’ll tell you who the favorite is and what best chances what you find in the TonyBet bookmaker.
Favorite and bets on Sinner vs. Medvedev
We are facing an unprecedented final between two top 10 tennis players, but with no clear favorite sinnerAfter his Historic win against DjokovicHe has a better chance of winning.
The fee at which the Italian Jannik Sinner (number 4 in the ATP ranking) wins 1.36, front to that of 3.30 in favor of Medvedev (3rd in the ATP rankings), who celebrated a spectacular comeback in the semifinals against Zverev.
TonyBet It is the Spanish betting office that offers its users the most betting options as it has a large number of markets. Among them we can highlight the following:
- Total sets: Further from 3.5: 1.64 / Further from 4.5: 3.60
- Exact score: 3-1: 3.65
If you want to see more markets, go to TonyBet website.
How to bet on Sinner vs Medvedev at the 2024 Australian Open
- Enter that TonyBet website and create a user account.
- Registration, Check your ID and run a Deposit can bet.
- search for Sinners against Medvedev and select the market whatever you want to bet on.
- Write the Crowd from Money you want to bring into play and validate your betting coupon.
- Play responsibly.
Do you want to watch the game? Discover how and where to watch the Australian Open online.
To benefit from TonyBet promotions and place your bets on the Australian Open final, you must meet the following legal conditions:
- Have a user account.
- Be a registered customer for at least 30 days.
- Have you checked your ID?