Liverpool face Real Madrid in the Champions League final on Saturday night and don’t miss out on this EnergyBet offer! Place an in-play bet of over £30.00 on Liverpool vs Real Madrid and get a £10.00 bonus if your bet loses. Translated into adjusted wagering requirements, this offers a €3.00 profit that’s how it works…
- Applies to single in-play bets placed on a Liverpool vs. Real Madrid market.
- Applies to bets placed between 20:00 (kick-off) and 22:00 on Saturday 28th May 2022.
- £30.00 stake required.
- Minimum odds of 2.50 (6/4).
- EnergyBet gives you a £10.00 sports bonus if your bet loses.
- If you qualify, your £10.00 bonus will be credited by 4pm on Monday 30th May 2022.
- Bonus must be wagered 3 times on bets with 2+ selections.
- Minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4) for each individual selection.
- Combined minimum odds of 2.00 (even).
If your qualifying bet loses, EnergyBet will give you a £10.00 bonus so you can treat this as a ‘money back on losing bet’ offer.
You need to place your bet with long odds to maximize your profit.
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you haven’t used any of these before, now is a good time to try them out.
- 2% commission for all new registrations
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can train yours lay Use with the ‘Money back if bet loses‘ setting in my Matched Betting Calculator. You can ‘£7.50‘ as your ‘Cashback’ number as this is the amount you can convert your £10.00 bonus into if your bet loses.
The aim is to make a profit of at least £3.00
If you qualify, your £10.00 bonus will be credited by 4pm on Monday 30th May 2022.
Bonuses must be wagered 3 times within 5 days of activation on bets made with 2+ selections. Each individual selection must have minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4) and the combined minimum odds must be 2.00 (even). Please see my guide to laying multiples for a walkthrough lay multiples.
If you are unsure how to convert your £10.00 bonus into £7.50 cash (75%) please see my bonus rollover guide for a walkthrough .
Get this offer at EnergyBet